Create an Event
How do I create my event at SoulPlace.net?
You can find detailed instructions on how to register and create your events with us (English video coming soon)
Which event categories can I set?
Currently you can choose from the categories:
astrology, body, breath work, cacao ceremony, ceremonial concert, ceremony, coaching, concert, dance, energy healing, frontpage / Startseite, hypnosis, ice bath, kundalini, light work, meditation, mind, moon ritual, naturopathy, other, plant medicine, readings, reiki, shadow work, singing, singing/ kirtan, sound healing, tantra, trauma healing & yoga
ATTENTION: Always select frontpage/ Startseite, otherwise your event cannot be found on the front page!
The following features will be integrated after the official launch and with the new user interface at SoulPlace.net:
- intuitive design + mobile version + app
- big marketing campaign
- chat function
- detailed appointment calendar with reminder function
- automatic billing system
- extensive statistics
- provider profile with curriculum vitae/graduated education & training courses
- favorite events & providers
- push notifications & mail notifications for new events of the favored provider
- Newsletter integration
- Support of our social media team with your platforms
How do I create my event, in order for it to be released directly?
- Describe your event clearly and understandably.
- Name the benefits of your event.
- Describe yourself, your path and your work in short sentences.
- Should the “Soul” bring something to your event?
- Is there anything special to consider?
- Insert a picture describing your event. The photo should not contain any text.
- Create at least one ticket or reservation for each event (for free events).
- Do not use links to other websites (e.g. Eventbrite).
- List all your future events for better visibility.
- Check your bookings regularly & answer any questions.
The following features can be booked to your SoulPlace.net Profil after the official launch and with the new user interface:
- chat function
- detailed statistics
- highlighting of events & providers
- possibility to get mentions in our newsletter
- support of our social media team with your platforms
A Payout can be requested via mail to email@example.com as soon as an amount of 100$ or higher is on your account. If the total amount you earned is below 100$, the automatic payout option is activated and you’ll receive a payout every 30 days.
How do I create recurring events?
Set Event Categories
How can I set more event categories?
We are constantly working on the expansion of our website. Feel free to send us an email which categories you still miss and wish to see on our site :)!
Tickets & Reservations
When should I create a reservation/ticket?
In order for your event to be activated, you should always create a ticket and/or a reservation.
You always create tickets when your event is charged. You always create a reservation when your event is free of charge.